e-MOTICON – Electric vehicle charging infrastructure for the Alpine Space
e-Mobility Transnational strategy for an Interoperable Community and Networking in the Alpine Space
From Munich to Padua by electric vehicle – in the EU funded project e-MOTICON, 15 partners from the Alpine Space are working on a transnational strategy for a consistent and interoperable development of the electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
The project e-MOTICON aims at a consistent deployment of electric mobility in the Alpine Space. The three-year project brings together 15 partners and 41 observers from six countries in Europe representing managing authorities, regional bodies, research centres and private investors.
e-MOTICON will support Public Administrations in the consistent deployment of electric mobility by developing and testing planning instruments and delivering knowledge on technological innovation and business modelling as part of a larger transnational strategy for an interoperable Community and Networking in the Alpine Space.
This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Interreg Alpine Space programme. The total amount of the project is 2.085.556,10 €, of which 1.772.722,67€ ERDF funds.
- Preparation of German state-of-the-art and future needs for electric vehicle charging
- Contribution on setting up solutions for roaming and information systems on the location and availability of electric vehicle charging stations in the framework of the e-TRAIL and P&L pilot sites
- Collaboration for the analysis and testing in the Berchtesgaden region and Allgäu region with a focus on involving companies
- Contribution to setting up a transnational community for exchanging about e-MOTICON topics and findings
More about the project
- e-MOTICON GUIDELINES, 2019 (1,3 MB)
- e-MOTICON WHITE BOOK, 2019 (2,8 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training e-Hub Model, 2019 (1,8 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training Finance and Funding, 2019 (0,7 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training Interoperability, 2019 (2,4 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training Localization of E-CS, 2019 (1,9 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training Definition of the number of necessary E-CS, 2019 (1 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training Promoting e-Mobility, 2019 (2,8 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training The Role of PAs, 2019 (2,2 MB)
- e-MOTICON Training Types of E-CS, 2019 (0,6 MB)
Your contact at B.A.U.M.
Head of Division
Write an e-mail
MELINDA – Mobility Ecosystem for Low-carbon and INnovative moDal shift in the Alps
B.A.U.M. Consult is part of the overall 12 partners from different Alpine Space countries of the MELINDA project, who jointly will implement a new model to boost low carbon mobility behaviors in the Alpine Space region. read more
IMEAS facilitated energy planning in Alpine Space municipalities
B.A.U.M. Consult GmbH developed tools and guidelines to standardise municipal energy planning as part of the Interreg Alpine Space Programme of the European Commission, under the team lead of ENEA, Italy. The IMEAS project integrated energy planning across all relevant silos and levels and identified gaps in European energy governance. read more
Ancillary research of the funding programme “ICT for electric mobility”
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, B.A.U.M. coordinated the ancillary research of the funding programme “ICT for electric mobility”. In the framework of this programme, seven pilot projects examined technologies and services for the integration of electric mobility in energy and transport networks. read more
CO2NeuTrAlp - sustainable mobility for the Alpine Space
15 partners from five countries of the Alpine Space carried out 13 pilot projects testing and demonstrating how mobility could enter the solar age. B.A.U.M. coordinated the EU project CO2NeuTrAlp. read more