Concept of the international congress Lifeworld Electromobility
Development of the technical program and implementation of the content
On behalf of mannheim congress gmbh, B.A.U.M. designed the technical program for the international event "Lifeworld Electromobility - Congress for Vehicle, Energy, Mobility and Information and Communication Technologies" to mark the 125th anniversary of the automobile.
Under the patronship of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, the congress highlighted the central challenges and possible solutions on the way to an intelligent overall system for electric mobility. B.A.U.M. prepared the two-day technical program with more than 120 speakers and several parallel sessions and conducted the event in terms of content. The congress was also the closing event of the "ICT for Electromobility" funding program, for which B.A.U.M. was in charge of the accompanying research. The event reached over 500 participants and was linked to the "125 Years of the Automobile" celebrations in Mannheim and the premiere of Autosymphonic.
- Conception of the overall format as well as special formats (e.g. networking marketplace, competitions) with various classic and innovative event formats (talk arena, moderated working groups with different moderation concepts such as Fish Bowl, marketplace electromobility, elevator pitches)
- Establishment and comprehensive involvement of a program advisory board in the form of patrons for various topics and working groups
- Design and coordination of the entire program, including program description of all formats with program advisory board and patrons
- Speaker and moderator management for more than 100 active participants, including briefings in advance and on-site support, including high-ranking political representatives and experts
- Briefing of the moderator and the media, in particular a film team to create short films for the introductory presentation
- Coordination of the congress with the world premiere of Autosymphonic
- Support and own implementation of public relations work
- Comprehensive document management before and after the event
- Documentation of the entire congress (presentations, video recordings, summary of the moderators)