AIDA Cruises - Sustainable action on board and ashore
From inventory to sustainability report
B.A.U.M. Consult continuously supports the cruise company AIDA Cruises in the development, implementation and communication of strategic sustainability goals.
Since 2007, AIDA Cruises has documented its corporate commitment in an annual sustainability report. In 2013, B.A.U.M. Consult supported the online sustainability report AIDAcares in structure and content. The developed measures and results of the cooperation are updated annually.
- Comprehensive inventory of sustainability aspects and comparison with strategy and objectives
- Implementation of workshops
- Materiality analysis
- Identification of the essential fields of action
- Development of measures
- Compilation of report contents
- Creation of a concept for the website
- Checking for compliance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Creation of a supplementary download document
- Delta analysis GRI 3.1 to G4
On behalf of the German Society for International Cooperation (Deutsche Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit - GIZ) B.A.U.M. supports the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro becoming a sustainable campus. The main focus is the preparation of a sustainability report in accordance to the standards of the International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN) and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). read more